Looking to find the best Powersports Drive Shafts?
We researched 15 Powersports Drive Shafts, tested 12, and we have done 21 hours of research. The best Powersports Drive Shafts doesn’t have to be complicated to be great. Our first pick is exactly that. No more, no less. It also costs less than any other products we tested.
Here’s your guide to choosing the best Powersports Drive Shafts. As there is a great number of models with varying prices, you may find it difficult to figure out which one is right for you. For this reason, we decided to make a top 10 of the Powersports Drive Shafts of different brands and prices based on the best value for money. This ranking was created to help you find the best Powersports Drive Shafts depending on your needs and budgets. Our selection criteria are provided to give you a complete picture of the items offered. Get ready to find the Powersports Drive Shafts that’s right for you!
- Specs: Unit Type: Stealth Drive Dynamically Balanced Drive Shaft, OEM Fitment, Dynamically Balanced, Greaseable U-Joints
- Compatible with/Replacement for Arrowhead: PRP-PO-09-002, Polaris: 1332904
- Factory direct pricing with no middleman markup delivers exceptional value
- 1-year warranty protects you after your purchase
- 100% New aftermarket Stealth Drive Dynamically Balanced Drive Shaft built to meet OEM specifications
Why you should trust us
This guide represents more than 10 years of experience in researching, testing, and writing about many subject. Our people are experts in all of their fields.
We alors spent 21 hours reading any article we could find on the internet and all the customer reviews at various retailer sites such as those of Amazon, Home Depot or Wallmart. We found many website that was a valuable resource with involved buying guides and detailed Powersports Drive Shafts information.
As for me, I’m very familiar with the Powersports Drive Shafts since I got it from 2 years.
- FITMENT - 2009-2014 for Yamaha Grizzly 550 2007-2013 for Yamaha Grizzly 700 2017-2020 for Yamaha Kodiak 700 2016 for Yamaha Kodiak 700K
- OE PART NUMBERS - 28P-2510F-04-00,28P-2518E-10-00
- High Quality material - The durable chrome-molybdenum steel shaft is assembled with a special grease containing molybdenum disulfide to provide smooth and stable driving under all driving conditions. Provides reliable performance even under high temperature conditions
- Neoprene Boots - 100% neoprene boots cover the shell tightly,leaving no gaps,ensuring no leakage of grease,and no sand or water entering the shell parts
- WARRANTY - One year warranty available for our this item.Please contact us firstly if you have any question about our product
- New Sea-Doo Seal Carrier Assembly with Boot
- Replaces OEM# Carrier 272000024 -- Boot 271000204 / 271000205 / 271000560 / 271000084
- Fits: SEA-DOOnSP 1990-1995 / GT 1990-1991 / XP 1991-1995 All / SPI 1993-1995 / SPX 1993-1995 / GTS 1992-1995 / GTX 1992-1995 / EXPLORER JET BOAT 1993-1997, 2002 / SPEEDSTER JET BOAT 1994-1995 / SPORTSTER JET BOAT 1995
- Carrier comes with bearings and seals installed, Shaft boot included
- OEM quality aftermarket replacement parts, Exact item you will receive is pictured
- New Sea-Doo Drive Shaft Bumper Set
- Sold as a pair (2 pieces, as shown)
- Replaces Seadoo# 272000019
- Fits most 2-stroke skis
- New Sea-Doo Drive Shaft Boot
- Replaces OEM# 272-000-041 / 272-000-184 / 272-000-167
- Exact Item Pictured
- FITS: SP 1996-1997 / SPI 1996 / GS 1997-2001 / GSI 1997 / GTI--GTI LE--GTI LE RFI 1996-2005 / GTS 1996-1999 / HX 1995-1997 / SPX 1996-1999 / 3D--3D RFI 2005-2007 / GSX--GSX RFI 1996-2000 / GTX--GTX RFI--GTX DI 1996-2003 / XP--XP DI--XP LTD. 1996-2004 / LRV--LRV DI 2000-2002 / RX--RX DI 2000-2003
- New Polaris Driveshaft Housing
- Complete assembly with bearings and seals installed
- Works with stock coupler shroud
- Replaces Polaris# 1341145 / 1341272
- FITS: Polaris SL 700 1996-1997 / SLT 700 1996-1997 / SL 780 1996-1997 / SLT 780 1996-1997 / SLX 780 1996 / SL 900 1996-1997 / SLTX 1996-1999 / Hurricane 1996-1997 / SL 1050 1997 / SLX Pro 785 1997-1998 / SLTH 1998-1999 / SLH 1998-2001 / SLXH 1998 / SLTX-B 1999 / SLX 1999-2001 / Pro 785 1999-2000 / Virage 2000-2004 / Virage TX 2000-2002 / Virage TXI 2001-2002 / Virage I 2002-2004 / Freedom 2002-2004
How we tested
We search all the field to find the best Powersports Drive Shafts and all the type for it and get the best alternatives, priced decently, and easy to use. After that we tested all the main parameters we use : These things can separate the great Powersports Drive Shafts from the good.
- Easy To use
How we picked
We search for all the field to find the best Powersports Drive Shafts and all the type for it and get the best alternatives, priced decently, and easy to use.
The main parameters we use : These things can separate the bad Powersports Drive Shafts from the good.
- Easy To use
- Customer reviews
This guide is here to support you in your choice of Powersports Drive Shafts and is regularly updated so that you can make an informed selection. Nowadays, it’s not that easy to know about each and every product that’s on the market. So we hope that this comparison was able to help you with choosing the best Powersports Drive Shafts according to your criteria. Your comments are most welcome and they will help us improve the ranking.
Last update on 2021-09-23 at 06:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API